Skip directly to content

• kilow53's picture
    Started by
    (24 May '10)

gucc been wit u since day one when everyone wus saying "who the fuk is this, what the fuk is this" yeah nigga, been witcha since the beginin, "money on the flow" , "go ham on em" all that shit these boyz wusnt feelin, but but now they askin wusa wit GUCCI, funny how these fools jump on the bandwagen

anyway,real nigga hea, kilow. but dey call me kilowgrigio, cuz im in love wit mr. pinot grigio. (da wine is u fellin meh) aint here to to chit chat wit none of ur "fans" here to keep it one hundred even tho i knw for a fact u got sum bird checkin up on dis and it'll never get to u.

Category:
kilow53's picture
on May 24, 2010 - 7:59am

gucc been wit u since day one when everyone wus saying "who the fuk is this, what the fuk is this" yeah nigga, been witcha since the beginin, "money on the flow" , "go ham on em" all that shit these boyz wusnt feelin, but but now they askin wusa wit GUCCI, funny how these fools jump on the bandwagen

anyway,real nigga hea, kilow. but dey call me kilowgrigio, cuz im in love wit mr. pinot grigio. (da wine is u fellin meh) aint here to to chit chat wit none of ur "fans" here to keep it one hundred even tho i knw for a fact u got sum bird checkin up on dis and it'll never get to u. but mang im the same nigga that wrote u a letter.... i dnt need feedback jus saying DO U cuz homie u KILLING eveyone out there,,, JEZZEY???? who the f**k is that??? lol BURRR WELLL DAAAAAMMM! ITS GUCCI NIGGA

its 4am, im in the county of dade stay at the grand(double tree) but anyway real niggas dont talk, n dont sleep.

so i gatta get mine. just wantd to letcha know besides pac u da truth, keep doin u. Fuck The Rest.

kilow.

Forum category: