Skip directly to content

About Me

• Natasha Gifford's picture
    Started by
    (28 Dec '09)

Hello, I am a college student who hails all the way from a small town in Oklahoma. As of now, I am finishing my liberal arts degree in Rhode Island. Hopefully, I will be graduating next year so that I can come back home for a while before heading out on my own. I also do some freelance jobs writing essays online in order to take care of some of the things I need. One day, I would like to publish a book, maybe a novel or a collection of the stories that I made for the last five years. Aside for writing and my studies, I enjoy listening to country music.

Category:
Natasha Gifford's picture
on December 28, 2009 - 3:23am

Hello, I am a college student who hails all the way from a small town in Oklahoma. As of now, I am finishing my liberal arts degree in Rhode Island. Hopefully, I will be graduating next year so that I can come back home for a while before heading out on my own. I also do some freelance jobs writing essays online in order to take care of some of the things I need. One day, I would like to publish a book, maybe a novel or a collection of the stories that I made for the last five years. Aside for writing and my studies, I enjoy listening to country music. My favorites would be Rascal Flatts, Tim mcGraw, Faith Hill, Brad Paisley and despite some country fans' violent reactions, Taylor Swift. I think she is exactly what country music needs.

Forum category: