Skip directly to content

About Me

• Roberta White's picture
    Started by
    (21 Dec '09)

Hello there! I'm Robert White from Chicago, Illinois . I'm 25 years old and working as Wedding Photographer. My friends invite me to join this social networking site especially i'm always online ay illinois chat line. Anyway, just want find some new friend with same interest as mine. I easily go along with people who loves to take pictures like me. Of course, as a photographer, I find simple happiness with every pictures I take. I can avoid to smile whenever I see the the people kissing each other, showing how happy they are in their wedding day.

Category:
Roberta White's picture
on December 21, 2009 - 11:16am

Hello there! I'm Robert White from Chicago, Illinois . I'm 25 years old and working as Wedding Photographer. My friends invite me to join this social networking site especially i'm always online ay illinois chat line. Anyway, just want find some new friend with same interest as mine. I easily go along with people who loves to take pictures like me. Of course, as a photographer, I find simple happiness with every pictures I take. I can avoid to smile whenever I see the the people kissing each other, showing how happy they are in their wedding day. I just wonder: who will take picture on me on my wedding day? LOL!

Forum category: