Skip directly to content

About Me...

• Lillian Mellor's picture
    Started by
    (02 Dec '09)

I am a girl who likes to move around a lot, which probably is the reason why I became a travel photographer. Maybe that's why I had such a hard time to sit still while making a custom essay when I was a kid. Anyway, adventure is one of the biggest things that I seek aside from taking great photos whenever I travel. One of the most dring things that I want to try one day is cliff diving in Acapulco and going to a nudist beach in Europe. People may say I have the craziest dreams, but it really takes a lot of guts and courage to follow those dreams.

Category:
Lillian Mellor's picture
on December 2, 2009 - 7:37am

I am a girl who likes to move around a lot, which probably is the reason why I became a travel photographer. Maybe that's why I had such a hard time to sit still while making a custom essay when I was a kid. Anyway, adventure is one of the biggest things that I seek aside from taking great photos whenever I travel. One of the most dring things that I want to try one day is cliff diving in Acapulco and going to a nudist beach in Europe. People may say I have the craziest dreams, but it really takes a lot of guts and courage to follow those dreams.

Forum category: