Skip directly to content

Assaulting a U.S. Soldier

• tiredpilot's picture
    Started by
    (23 Mar '13)

I have never heard of this waste of skin before today but I read a news article that this worthless fuck assaulted a United States soldier. I really hope that this piece of shit gets whats coming to him in jail. To all of his "fans", don't support this moron by buying his "music" (which I am sure is an abortion). Soldiers are willing to give their lives to defend our great nation so that no talent idiots like this can make their shitty music and in return, this moron hits one in the head with a bottle.

Category:
tiredpilot's picture
on March 23, 2013 - 7:22pm

I have never heard of this waste of skin before today but I read a news article that this worthless fuck assaulted a United States soldier. I really hope that this piece of shit gets whats coming to him in jail. To all of his "fans", don't support this moron by buying his "music" (which I am sure is an abortion). Soldiers are willing to give their lives to defend our great nation so that no talent idiots like this can make their shitty music and in return, this moron hits one in the head with a bottle.

Forum category: 
MhostMabhengu's picture

GUCCI GUWAP!

Dat Cracka Tuna's picture

and wouldn't ya know it's all about the money...these mutha fuckas been straight robbin gucci mane...Takin money and runnin him through the system cuz a "White Veteran" Accused him of damages...Sounds like a shit bogus deal to me...

Dat Cracka Tuna's picture

Gucci Mane is Famous as fuck...I'm sure it all went down just how the victim stated...
FREE Gucci Mane!!!
-Trap Back My Favorite Shit!!!!!

Shannon Smith's picture

WHO ARE YOU PROTECTING? You don't even know what happened, NO FACTS AT ALL, and your slandering this man.

Your OBVIOUSLY not smart enough to be someone I trust to protect my life. Sound like the type a MF that starts wars not fixes them... HMMMM... You should probably pray while your at it honey, you obviously need help.

miguel martelo's picture

What a piece of trash you fucking street bum! Too bad money can't buy you a better brain you a fucking ghetto trash. Buy the most expensive gun you can on the street and use then use the first bullet to blow your brains out you lowlife. We put our lives on the line for this country and there always a peice of trash like you out there acting like an ignorant ass. Red riding hood put a mint in your mouth because I smell shit coming out of it!

guccimaneisachump's picture

What a chump this guy Gucci Mane is. Your music is terrible bro and I'm surprised your whack fans can afford to purchase it. I bet you sell more ring tones than albums, fucking flash in the pan joker. No talent ass clown. Perfect example of the worthless, ghetto mentality that is a constant drain on this world. Piece of shit has the nerve to attack not only his own fans, but a US soldier. Fucking monkey. What a waste of life.

redd riding hood's picture

why are you here? if you hate his music? and everything else? common sense aint common

guccimaneisachump's picture

I'm here because I'm disgusted by ghetto trash like this guy. A no talent loser who goes around acting like an idiot, assaulting US soldiers who put their lives on the line so scumbags like this guy can make a living selling tasteless hood rat music and ringtones to idiots like yourself.

redd riding hood's picture

gucci has yet to say he did it and we don't know what happened so STFU