Skip directly to content

CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TrapGirl21's picture
    Started by
    (11 Aug '09)

OKAY SO TODAY I WAS HIGH AS FUCK AND I WAS LISTENIN 2 GUCCI & LOOKIN AT HIS PIC ON MY IPOD AND I SAW DIS NIGGA COMIN OUT MY IPOD I WAS LIKE WTF LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH TRAP LOVE, TrapGirl21

Category:
TrapGirl21's picture
on August 11, 2009 - 1:16am

OKAY SO TODAY I WAS HIGH AS FUCK AND I WAS LISTENIN 2 GUCCI & LOOKIN AT HIS PIC ON MY IPOD AND I SAW DIS NIGGA COMIN OUT MY IPOD I WAS LIKE WTF LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH TRAP LOVE, TrapGirl21

Forum category: 
suzhuo's picture

Oh,hello,I almost miss you.And you know what else I have missed?Checking out every new replica designer handbags hitting the online world.You would think I am in the center of the fashion,But I’m not.Just the normal people around you.And while I am asuntering on the Internet,I saw the essay you wrote.
It is really worth reading.As if I should not miss the replica Louis Vuitton handbags, both of them is necessaty for me.While enjoying the article I like also I can looking more fashion info—such as Louis Vuitton counterfeit.I suppose you are also the fans of these brand, cheap Gucci,Gucci replica…after all,we have something same at certain aspect.
Nice to meet you,dear.