Skip directly to content

get on

• imari pavi-elle smith's picture
    (18 May '11)

hey if this is really gucci mane site, im from valdosta georgia and i have some real dope boys with true lyrics about the dope game and i have a dude in Tampa Fla who can sing. im a 24 year old female that just got out of jail for 4 dope charges and a aggrivated assault charge but im going to trial for all 5 felonies. hell i want to put some people on before I go to trial if i can because i would like to give back to the community one way or the other.

Category:
imari pavi-elle smith's picture
on May 18, 2011 - 11:47pm

hey if this is really gucci mane site, im from valdosta georgia and i have some real dope boys with true lyrics about the dope game and i have a dude in Tampa Fla who can sing. im a 24 year old female that just got out of jail for 4 dope charges and a aggrivated assault charge but im going to trial for all 5 felonies. hell i want to put some people on before I go to trial if i can because i would like to give back to the community one way or the other. Hell you need some more artist and these boys already have about 3 cds out in valdosta they just need to be heard by a real nig and shit you the first to come to mind. my email address is imarijackson14@yahoo.com, my house number is 2292197677 and cell is 2292926081 and my other cell number is 2294600720

Forum category: