Skip directly to content

Gucci Mane Mixtapes

• So Icey Bart's picture
    Started by
    (20 Jan '10)

I was going through my collection of Gucci tapes and found that I have about 20. I'm not sure whether they are official or not, but they are all good. Many of them have the same tracks, but different DJ's. A few mixtapes that I'm feeling at the moment are "Burrprint 3d" and "From Zone 6 To Duval." Both of them have tons of gutta ish by Gucci.

I keep looking for more tapes because I hear that there are tons more out there, or at least that's what my peoples tell me. I found some Gucci Mane mixtapes at a fansite and then some more on Datpiff.com, but I was wondering where to go for any more.

Category:
So Icey Bart's picture
on January 20, 2010 - 11:22pm

I was going through my collection of Gucci tapes and found that I have about 20. I'm not sure whether they are official or not, but they are all good. Many of them have the same tracks, but different DJ's. A few mixtapes that I'm feeling at the moment are "Burrprint 3d" and "From Zone 6 To Duval." Both of them have tons of gutta ish by Gucci.

I keep looking for more tapes because I hear that there are tons more out there, or at least that's what my peoples tell me. I found some Gucci Mane mixtapes at a fansite and then some more on Datpiff.com, but I was wondering where to go for any more. I wish they had all of them up here for me to download, but they don't so I'm looking elsewhere. I copped a few from amazon and itunes, but they don't even look legit.

The search continues... Oh and by the way, I do have the Gucci Mane remixes that were done by Diplo and his DJ friends like Flying Lotus. All of those are flames, the bass on there blows my speakers to shreds.

Anyways BRICK SQUAD 1017 ALL DAY, you know what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum category: 
Taylor Treniece Whitley's picture

Mane u iz fired up from 2008-2010 and its been gucci plyn wea eva we go naw datz hot