Skip directly to content

Gucci Mane - The State vs. Radric Davis

• So Icey Bart's picture
    Started by
    (04 Nov '09)

Gucci Mane has been making huge moves as of late with Burrprint 3D, The Cold War tapes like BRRRussia, Great BRRRitain, and Guccimerica. My favorite was Guccimerica, but they was all good. I'm really looking forward to that album The State vs. Radric Davis, because I know he stepped his game up to a whole new level for this one. The single with Urshur is fire, but I'm looking forward to all of the street shit that's gon be on there.

I'm waiting until DecembRRR 8 to cop that album, and mark my words, it's gon be an instant classic.

Category:
So Icey Bart's picture
on November 4, 2009 - 10:19pm

Gucci Mane has been making huge moves as of late with Burrprint 3D, The Cold War tapes like BRRRussia, Great BRRRitain, and Guccimerica. My favorite was Guccimerica, but they was all good. I'm really looking forward to that album The State vs. Radric Davis, because I know he stepped his game up to a whole new level for this one. The single with Urshur is fire, but I'm looking forward to all of the street shit that's gon be on there.

I'm waiting until DecembRRR 8 to cop that album, and mark my words, it's gon be an instant classic. Imma pop that in the disc changer, roll the windows down, and ride out for a long time. Even though the streets have always had your back from day numero uno, me and my squad gon show up and support come BRR 8th. I'm also probably gonna cop that new Clipse album because they doin it real big right now too.

Hopefully the people recognize that this album is going to be huge and actually support. I know Guccis mixtape game has been successful his entire career, he keeps the energy going and loves his craft. So, i'mma be looking forward to the latest from So Icey Ent, Waka Flocka Flame, and OJ Da Juiceman. The streets is on lock. Brrrrrrrrrrr! Ive been listening to as many Gucci Mane throwbacks as possible in order to get ready for the invasion.

Forum category: 
xianer's picture

Needless to say, the problem to be able to these types of inadequate top quality handbags is that they will not necessarily previous lengthy. Even though that will mostly females choose artist duplicate handbags. Should you be choosing much better on the net fendi replica handbags store to get artist duplicate handbags after that you have genuine buckskin substance artist duplicate handbags along with lower prices also , you will surely have some artist duplicate handbags inside the price of one first top quality artist tote.