Skip directly to content

Just for Gucci Mane

• LaTresche Hamilton's picture
    Started by
    (23 Jan '10)

Just wanted to let you know I love your music. You are a very unique individual with your own style. I like it alot. Im like you in so many ways, but Uniqueness is the key. Congratulations to you and I wish you much success. Don't let success change your way of thinking. Stay the way you have been, thats what makes you who you are. I hope to one day meet you in person. I believe that if you believe in something so much and have faith, It will happen. So see you in the future! God bless you always.
    Lala, La Tresche

Category:
LaTresche Hamilton's picture
on January 23, 2010 - 5:10pm

Just wanted to let you know I love your music. You are a very unique individual with your own style. I like it alot. Im like you in so many ways, but Uniqueness is the key. Congratulations to you and I wish you much success. Don't let success change your way of thinking. Stay the way you have been, thats what makes you who you are. I hope to one day meet you in person. I believe that if you believe in something so much and have faith, It will happen. So see you in the future! God bless you always.
Lala, La Tresche

Forum category: