Skip directly to content

mr. davis

• kathy denise lyons's picture
    Started by
    (11 Dec '10)

hey gucci baby!!!!!! my name is kathy aka apple. i am from detroit and im 22 yrs young. i dnt consider myself a fan i consider myself your spokesperson..lol i inform the weak mtfs about the truth... i cant even explain to you how your music gets me thru the day. and how its brightins my spirits. i use to dance in detroit n one day i went to work n i requested makin money fly n out of no where a football player threw 4600 dollars on me n i was able to move...i was so happy.

Category:
kathy denise lyons's picture
on December 11, 2010 - 6:22pm

hey gucci baby!!!!!! my name is kathy aka apple. i am from detroit and im 22 yrs young. i dnt consider myself a fan i consider myself your spokesperson..lol i inform the weak mtfs about the truth... i cant even explain to you how your music gets me thru the day. and how its brightins my spirits. i use to dance in detroit n one day i went to work n i requested makin money fly n out of no where a football player threw 4600 dollars on me n i was able to move...i was so happy. its been alot of times when i have got into it with niggaz becuz they aint feelin u......they feelin u baby they jus so mad at the world they cnt b u. every house i ever lived n my neighbors know ur music now lol bak n the day traphouse, stick em up. drive fast  dwn to light show, nickelodeon, alien trap gurl, love song trapmoney ...hell all yo shit baby. i been eatin my grits too lol......   i had a dream we was layin n the bed n u was smokin n we was jus kickin it n i was tellin u n the dream that i dreamed this was gne happen.  last year i waS IN ATLANTA i drove around lookin for you..lol i went to magic city n sum club name 24 karate. no luck but i will drive there this summer. im very sexy i have mad pics to show but even if u dnt wanna hook up i wanna be friends. i need a friend like u not for money and noone has to know but us but there are alot of things i can learn from u. i love bad bitches too

Forum category: