Skip directly to content

Rise of Prussia: History Made on Your PC

• David Brown_2's picture
    Started by
    (24 Jun '10)

Haven’t you heard about new Rise of Prussia yet? Then this post is what you need at the moment as I will outline key features of this brilliant game based on historic events that will give you an opportunity to feel the all-mighty king of Europe conducting various military campaigns and writing your own history.

Rise of Prussia is one of the strategy wargames that covers various military campaigns that were undertaken in Europe during the Seven Year’s War in the 18th century.

Category:
David Brown_2's picture
on June 24, 2010 - 9:08am

Haven’t you heard about new Rise of Prussia yet? Then this post is what you need at the moment as I will outline key features of this brilliant game based on historic events that will give you an opportunity to feel the all-mighty king of Europe conducting various military campaigns and writing your own history.

Rise of Prussia is one of the strategy wargames that covers various military campaigns that were undertaken in Europe during the Seven Year’s War in the 18th century. In my mind, the major advantage of this game is that a player can choose which side to play, Prussia or its enemy, Austria. Taking side of any country, gamers have the opportunity to gain bonuses for military accomplishments of their leader of the units. The game provides twenty scenarios of major and minor battles alongside a campaign that covers the entire period of the conflict. I must add that the map in the game is awesome as it includes more than thousand various regions of Germany and surrounding lands.

It’s interesting to note that if you are keen on history, you may find many historical details that would help you better understand this period of European history for your research paper or college term paper. Furthermore, Rise of Prussia has a very good interface compared to other games of this kind. My only reservation is that the game deals with a certain period of time and provides no other campaigns.

Forum category: