Skip directly to content

ROCKIN SHOWS ON THE WEST COAST

• DRUDOWN209's picture
    Started by
    (08 Sep '09)

GUCCI MANE THE HARDEST OUT THERE!! Yo Gucci Mane and Fans, i gotta just say Gucci The Hardest Right Now in the Industry. I stay In Northern Cali right next To Sacramento and that Big Bad BAY AREAAAAA!!! Gucci got the same style that we do out here, im tryna see Gucci Mane Rockin Shows In the Bay Area. Lemme Know Was Really GOOD!!!

Category:
DRUDOWN209's picture
on September 8, 2009 - 3:38am

GUCCI MANE THE HARDEST OUT THERE!! Yo Gucci Mane and Fans, i gotta just say Gucci The Hardest Right Now in the Industry. I stay In Northern Cali right next To Sacramento and that Big Bad BAY AREAAAAA!!! Gucci got the same style that we do out here, im tryna see Gucci Mane Rockin Shows In the Bay Area. Lemme Know Was Really GOOD!!!

Forum category: 
suzhuo's picture

We might the same kind of person.Some of your views are What I’d been thinking for.I’m looking forward U can share sth with me about fashion.
Recently,I’m countine to pay close attention to the handbags.And I have found several wonderful bags.You know,GUCCI,CHANEL,they are famous for their clutches for a long time.But,how about the Gucci replica handbags
, replica Chanel handbags
?From those pictures,they are pretty good,they all called ‘discount handbags’ .To be honest,I’m really enjoy them. From what you said,I think maybe you can give me some advices.These Chanel counterfeit and cheap designer handbags,a little…I mean,temping.