Skip directly to content

SPRUNG

• Alicia samone dickerson's picture
    (19 May '10)

WHEN ME AND MY OLD BOYFRIEND BROKE UP I WAS CRYING LIKE A LIL BABY. I DIDN'T TALK TO NOBODY OR DO ANYTHING EXCEPT CLEAN. MY MOM THOUGHT I WAS JUST DOING IT FOR THE HELL OF IT BUT I WASN'T. MY BESTIE DEJA CAME OVER MY HOUSE AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNO SHE WAS THERE. SHE SNUCKED IN MY ROOM QUIETLY AND JUMP ON ME SHE SAID "I NEEDED TO GET MY SPRUNG ASS UP AND GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. I WAS LIKE " HELL NO CAUSE HE MIGHT SEE ME AND COME TO ME. THEN SHE WAS LIKE SO WAT FUCK THE MOTHERFUCKA CUZ HE 'S A BITCH ANYWAY. COMING TO FINE OUT HE WAS PLAYING ME THE WHOLE DAMN TIME

SO WAT YALL THINK WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Category:
Alicia samone dickerson's picture
on May 19, 2010 - 5:49pm

WHEN ME AND MY OLD BOYFRIEND BROKE UP I WAS CRYING LIKE A LIL BABY. I DIDN'T TALK TO NOBODY OR DO ANYTHING EXCEPT CLEAN. MY MOM THOUGHT I WAS JUST DOING IT FOR THE HELL OF IT BUT I WASN'T. MY BESTIE DEJA CAME OVER MY HOUSE AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNO SHE WAS THERE. SHE SNUCKED IN MY ROOM QUIETLY AND JUMP ON ME SHE SAID "I NEEDED TO GET MY SPRUNG ASS UP AND GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. I WAS LIKE " HELL NO CAUSE HE MIGHT SEE ME AND COME TO ME. THEN SHE WAS LIKE SO WAT FUCK THE MOTHERFUCKA CUZ HE 'S A BITCH ANYWAY. COMING TO FINE OUT HE WAS PLAYING ME THE WHOLE DAMN TIME

SO WAT YALL THINK WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Forum category: