Skip directly to content

Twitter Bullshit

• Ta'Kiyah La'Flare's picture
    Started by
    (01 Aug '09)

Has AnyBody Been On Twitter Lately&Seen All The Bullshit,Rumors and Lies Ppl Make Up About Gucci Mane"My Husband"......2 B Honest Any Grown Ass Person That Sits In Front Of Their Computer&Make Up Shit About "My Husband" Can All Kiss My Ass

Sincerly,Ta'Kiyah La'Flare

Category:
Ta'Kiyah La'Flare's picture
on August 1, 2009 - 2:31am

Has AnyBody Been On Twitter Lately&Seen All The Bullshit,Rumors and Lies Ppl Make Up About Gucci Mane"My Husband"......2 B Honest Any Grown Ass Person That Sits In Front Of Their Computer&Make Up Shit About "My Husband" Can All Kiss My Ass

Sincerly,Ta'Kiyah La'Flare

Forum category: 
xianer's picture

At this point funds seriously isn't the issue since artist duplicate handbags are generally current inside marketplace while using lower prices and that's the reason why females really like that. They're just at this point making their particular trend photo along with artist duplicate gucci replica handbags. There are many reasons why a large number of females value more highly to use duplicate handbags. Definitely, the primary purpose is that they could preserve big money through choosing these types of handbags than purchasing the kinds.