Skip directly to content

XTAZ'S THOUGHTS

• XACT TARGET AIM ZOOM's picture
    (06 Oct '09)

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHA DOLLA . AS THEY WOULD SAY. I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE DIFFERENT 1 . THEY LIKE TO CALL THE KID THE OUTSIDER . THEY SAY I'M CRAZY CAUSE I HAVE DREAMS. I REFUSE TO GIVE UP /GIVE OUT. I STAY DETERMINED, FOCUSED, PURPED UP! ALOTA FOLKS HATE ME FOR X JUST BEIN X I GUESS.WHAT I DO ABOUT IT? SOMETHIN ELSE THEY HATE WRITE ABOUT IT IN MY MUSIC. 104 STRONG! 1 OF MY FAVORITE ANALOGIES . IF U STUDY LONG U STUDY WRONG. MEANING. I TO CRAWLED BEFORE I COULD WALK. I STARTED OFF SOMETHIN LIKE POETIC JUSTICE. NOW WIT ME AND MARY I BUSS THIS! DON'T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAMES U PLAYED PLAYIN.

Category:
XACT TARGET AIM ZOOM's picture
on October 6, 2009 - 3:39pm

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHA DOLLA . AS THEY WOULD SAY. I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE DIFFERENT 1 . THEY LIKE TO CALL THE KID THE OUTSIDER . THEY SAY I'M CRAZY CAUSE I HAVE DREAMS. I REFUSE TO GIVE UP /GIVE OUT. I STAY DETERMINED, FOCUSED, PURPED UP! ALOTA FOLKS HATE ME FOR X JUST BEIN X I GUESS.WHAT I DO ABOUT IT? SOMETHIN ELSE THEY HATE WRITE ABOUT IT IN MY MUSIC. 104 STRONG! 1 OF MY FAVORITE ANALOGIES . IF U STUDY LONG U STUDY WRONG. MEANING. I TO CRAWLED BEFORE I COULD WALK. I STARTED OFF SOMETHIN LIKE POETIC JUSTICE. NOW WIT ME AND MARY I BUSS THIS! DON'T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAMES U PLAYED PLAYIN. MS . XTAZ WILL ALWAYS BE ABOUT HA BUISNESS1 INDEPENDENCE! CAPITOLIZATION! JOIN ME OR CONTINUE TO. ENVY ME!

Forum category: